Happy Last Day of June! Is that a thing? I doubt it, but it is a thing for me anyway. I am in vacation mode, which means, my husband is on vacation. But, I wanted to get this last Friday post out to you before I let loose and PAAARTY. Okay, I have a 5 year old, it will be more like a water balloons and Smores party with some fireworks thrown in, but we will have fun. I also wanted to tell you that there will be some blog changes for the months of July and August. I will only be posting once a week (Tuesdays, and the monthly Fantastic Bake-Along). I am going to be working on some designs that are swimming in my head, and will be back to full time with Little C once her morning camp ends in early July. I hope to have some new patterns for you this Fall.
Now that the business is taken care of, let’s have some Pinterest fun. First, I want to shamelessly promote my Pinterest Page, follow me for crochet inspiration – I also like crafts and cooking ;). Here is a sample of some of the gorgeous FreeForm crochet I have been spying and pinning lately. Enjoy!
- Can you spot the dragon fly? I love the colors chosen for this piece, just beautiful.
2. I don’t know if I would ever have an event elegant enough where I could wear this cape. But, I am putting it on my bucket list to make a cape like this and get invited to something where I can wear it. The colors seem to seep into the bottom, a piece of art indeed!
3. This jacket is so fun! I would wear it every day. I mean, wouldn’t it make you feel happy every time you put it on?
4. This lampshade is so cool, what a way to spice up an otherwise colorless room? I like how the creator left just enough space between the scrumbles to allow light. It probably emits cool shadows too!
5. Making a freeform pillow is a good way to practice, without over-committing your time. This pillow makes me feel like we are looking through a woods by beach on a sunny day. What a view!
6. For the amigurumi lovers, I couldn’t resist showing you this adorable teddy. Don’t you just want to snuggle up to him? Creative and irresistibly sweet.
Hope I got you inspired on this last day of June! Now let’s all go freeform crochet! Happy Crocheting!