Happy Tuesday! I am so proud to say I was nominated for the Blogger Recognition award! This is the second time I have been nominated for this award, you can read about the first time here!
I was nominated by Jo Smith at The Inquisitive Writer; thank you for the nomination, also, Happy Birthday (yesterday)!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created
How I started my blog…
My blog was originally an extension of my Etsy shop; I wanted to showcase some my crochet pieces and share some of the projects I had been working on.
My two pieces of advice would be:
1. Get involved in the blogging community. I have found awesome bloggers from around the world that write about everything under the sun, connecting and reading about other people’s world and opinions makes me feel adventurous even when I’m sitting on my couch.
2.Stay consistent. I went a year writing every Tuesday, and this really helped me with a writing schedule. I am now writing every Tuesday and Friday, and I think consistency has kept me responsible to my blog and hopefully my readers like knowing I’m in their inbox on a weekly basis :).
Real Tasty Pages – Your steamy books always make my “to read” list!
Obsessive Compulsive Designer – All your tips keep me on my toes!
Postcard from Gibraltar – I love reading about all your adventures on the rock!
Please check out all of the blogs highlighted in this post, you won’t be disappointed!
As always, Happy Crocheting!